nafex - [NAFEX] Collecting Scion from Public Land

  • From: john raymond <michisimmon@yahoo.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Collecting Scion from Public Land
  • Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 17:55:19 -0700 (PDT)

Does anyone know what rules and regulations would apply to collecting scion from a tree in a state park?  I want to make sure that I follow proper protocol.  The tree is in a conspicuous spot visible from one of the access roads and the lowest braches would still require the use of a ladder to collect wood.

- john

Z5 Indiana