nafex - [NAFEX] First Fruit: Cornus mas

  • From: John S <swim_at_svc@yahoo.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] First Fruit: Cornus mas
  • Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 10:35:29 -0700 (PDT)

I almost always wait for the fruit to drop, then rinse off, then let it sit dry indoors at room temperature until it is soft.  This is usually more than just a few days.  When it is soft, it is almost always sweet, but some fail to soften properly and go bad.  This applies to all 3 varieities I grow.

  • [NAFEX] First Fruit: Cornus mas, John S, 08/26/2007