nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Fwd: Can you identify this?

  • From: "Lon J. Rombough" <lonrom@hevanet.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Fwd: Can you identify this?
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 06:08:35 -0700

When these sorts of mites affect grapes, as Dr. Dahl says, they only cause cosmetic damage and can be ignored. Usually native predator mites build up and control them, or if the vines are treated for powdery mildew, the sulfur used as a mildew control also kills the mites.
-Lon Rombough
For even more grape lessons, go to http://www.grapeschool.com
For growing supplies and more; http://www.grapegrowersolutions.com