nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Building a fence against deers

  • From: Hélène Dessureault <interverbis@videotron.ca>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Building a fence against deers
  • Date: Wed, 02 May 2007 20:26:44 -0400

This year, I am trying motion detectors. Last year, I used a radio and it worked well until the radio failed and the deers were back after a few days. I am currently shopping for the perfect motion detector.
Fencing can be quite expensive when you have a large area.

Hélène D, zone 3-4
where the deer population is on the increase, lately.