nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Sambucus

  • From: SuziRT <suzirt@gmail.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Sambucus
  • Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 16:28:11 -0500

Hi Lon, Doc, Jim, and everyone else,
The Elderberry site moved. The new address is:
http://library.missouristate.edu/links/agnic/elderberries/

---Suzi T.
Paul Evans Library of Fruit Science, Missouri State Univ.

On 4/1/07, Lon J. Rombough <lonrom@hevanet.com > wrote:
Elderberry information
http://library.smsu.edu/paulevans/Fruit/elderberry.shtml     The
connection is very slow at the moment.  Server may be down for
maintenance.
-Lon Rombough
http://www.bunchgrapes.com   Winner of the Garden Writers Association
"Best Talent in Writing" award for 2003.
For even more grape lessons, go to  http://www.grapeschool.com
For growing supplies and more;   http://www.grapegrowersolutions.com