nafex - Re: [NAFEX] 25 Bud 9 rootstocks etc.

  • From: "Erdman, James" <ErdmanJ@uwstout.edu>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] 25 Bud 9 rootstocks etc.
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 12:29:22 -0600

What was shipping on an order of 25 rootstocks from Cummins? I can't seem to
find exact figures on their website to figure shipping on rootstocks, or the
actual varieties that they are selling, and don't get a reply when I try to
email them. Any other suggestions for small numbers of rootstocks? I
imagine it is getting kind of late to order for this spring.

Jim