nafex - [NAFEX] Apples Of Maine reference

  • From: "Carol Fall" <cjfall@ucdavis.edu>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Apples Of Maine reference
  • Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 15:49:55 -0800

Hi all,

I'm a new member - working on a heritage orchard project in very northern California.  I hope to write an article for Pomona some day on our collection efforts.  Until then, we've been collecting references on fruit identification.  I ordered "Apples of Maine" from George Stilphen in July.  He sent a nice note about other references, but no book.  Other attempts to contact him via e-mail & phone have failed.  Any ideas?  Is Mr. Stilphen OK, ill?  Has this happened to anyone else?  Is this a good reference to pursue?  Thanks!

  • [NAFEX] Apples Of Maine reference, Carol Fall, 12/05/2006