nafex - Re: [NAFEX] mulberry questions

  • From: rob hamilton <lostman_amiga@yahoo.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] mulberry questions
  • Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 15:44:52 -0800 (PST)

Personally, I would not buy from TyTy. They have a very bad reputation. I really would not trust what you see on their webpage. Do a search about them on the Internet on Garden watchdog or GardenWeb, I think you will be surprised by what you may find.

I have not dealt with them personally though.  Anyone has any good or bad stories.  ( I don't want to trash any Nurseries on here, but I do want to warn people if it truly justified)

Robert

Richard MURPHY <murphman108@msn.com> wrote:
Hello again;

Ty Ty nursery is selling mulberry trees

    Bacchus Noir   and   Superberry

They are black Mulberry trees.

Their web site says they are hardy and productive, bla bla etc..
I am going to call them tomorrow, but in the meanwhile, have any of you bought these trees?

Do any of you have successful fruiting trees in zone 4 ?

Thank you
Trick or treat.
RM

**YOU MUST BE SUBSCRIBED TO POST!**