nafex - Re: [NAFEX] jujube seeds

  • From: "Alan ." <yarrylo@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] jujube seeds
  • Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2006 13:00:30 +0000

Richard,

Thanks for the information. I went ahead and cracked open several of the stones of both the dry and the fresh fruit and, as you had implied as a result of lack of cross-pollination, found they were not viable, as they held no seeds. Will be going with grafted plants instead for next year.

Alan Stein