nafex - Re: [NAFEX] NAFEX meeting request

  • From: "Mark or Helen Angermayer" <hangermayer@isp.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] NAFEX meeting request
  • Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 10:59:44 -0500

Tanis,

The schedule in Pomona indicates John Clark from the University of Arkansas
is supposed to have a humorous talk on plant patents. I would be interested
in any notes from his talk. I read the Nafex thread on plant patents and
still have some unanswered questions. Your link to the article in Chronica
Horticulturae was helpful.
Mark Angermayer
Zone 5 Kansas