nafex - [NAFEX] White Gold, Black Gold Cherries

  • From: "Eileen Beckwith" <candebeckwith@pie.midco.net>
  • To: "Nafex" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] White Gold, Black Gold Cherries
  • Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 21:57:34 -0500

Rodney-

I have been growing sweet cherries in our Zone 4-5 location in South Dakota for more than 10 years. After experimenting with several
different growing systems and sweet cherry varieties I now have trees that are surviving and setting on large crops of cherries. Varieties
include Lapins, Stella, Stark Gold, Kristin, White Gold, Black Gold, Glacier, and Rainier. Because of time limitations (this is my busiest
time of year with grafting, pruning, tree planting , etc.) I don't have time to detail it in a lengthy post to the forum. (Perhaps in an upcoming
Pomona Article.) However, I would be glad

  • [NAFEX] White Gold, Black Gold Cherries, Eileen Beckwith, 05/01/2006