nafex - [NAFEX] Bangor Blackberry shipments

  • From: Heron Breen <breen@fedcoseeds.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Bangor Blackberry shipments
  • Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 07:39:35 -0600

To all interested parties,
As I have written in before, I am offering an heirloom blackberry 'Bangor' to
Nafex folks at the cost of shipping and handling.
Albeit handling means digging and preparing them for shipping, and a kickback
for the fellow who has been preserving
them for the last 60 years (I think I told him 50 cents a plant). I have a
list of people who expressed interest from last
summer. These folks will be recieving their plants/root cuttings sometime in
the next 4 weeks.
Are there any other members interested? Please reply ASAP. I will most likely
be digging next week if Maine gets some rain
that makes a dent in our frozen soil. Refer to the archives over the last
summer (2005) to read details etc.
Take Care,
Heron Breen