nafex - [NAFEX] Another Way to Find Plant Patents Listed?

  • From: Heron Breen <breen@fedcoseeds.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Another Way to Find Plant Patents Listed?
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 21:43:33 -0600

Hello All,
It seems that ARS has links on its on-line depository sites to the US Patent
website. The page I'm pasting below is an example. You will see the link to
Patented Pears quite clearly. Click it and there's the list. Up-to-date? I am
not
entirely clear. Is this on every ARS on-line depository? I don't know. Still
trying
to find a clear path, with expired plant patents also clearly available,
similar to
the PVP list link I pasted a few emails ago. I'm sure many of you are more
web-
savvy and will find all this and more quickly, if interested.
Heron Breen
zone 4, Maine
http://www.ars-grin.gov/cor/pyrus/pyrinfo.html

  • [NAFEX] Another Way to Find Plant Patents Listed?, Heron Breen, 02/28/2006