nafex - Re: [NAFEX] nafex Digest, Vol 37, Issue 49

  • From: Philip Stewart <philstewart24@yahoo.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] nafex Digest, Vol 37, Issue 49
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 09:38:11 -0800 (PST)

Peaches absolutely do mutate, just like everything
else. It's pretty uncommon in general, but it happens
enough to be a fairly important source of variation,
as it is in apples and other clonally propagated
crops.

Nice page, by the way...thanks for passing it along.

http://www.ext.vt.edu/pubs/treefruit/422-762/422-762.html