nafex - [NAFEX] Garage crisis-flowering fruit tree

  • From: "Randall Burd" <burdrs@comcast.net>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Garage crisis-flowering fruit tree
  • Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 15:34:02 -0500

I need help with a problem. I brought all of my potted minidwarf fruit
trees into my garage this winter to prevent the roots from freezing. My
Necta Zee nectarine now has green buds and is just starting to show the
pink of flowers in some places--it's against an interior wall and it's
been warm this winter up until now.

My problem: the forecast here in New Jersey says lows 25-35 and highs
35-55 for the next week. What should I do?

Thanks.

  • [NAFEX] Garage crisis-flowering fruit tree, Randall Burd, 02/26/2006