nafex - [NAFEX] Sponsel's MN Harvest

  • From: Heron Breen <breen@fedcoseeds.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Sponsel's MN Harvest
  • Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 13:50:52 -0600

Hello Upper Midwest members,
Can you tell me what or who is Sponsel's Minnesota Harvest? It looks like
this
entity/person has a number of unique apple discoveries. Maybe other fruits?
Perusing the previously mentioned website allaboutapples.com, I see a number
of
other unique recent introductions from your neck of the nation. Please tell
me/us
about this if you know.
I am beginning to think the number of apple cultivars out there is reaching
near
5,000 again after scouting the variety list on that website.
Thanks,
Heron Breen
zone 4, Maine