nafex - [NAFEX] suggestions for photo opps

  • From: lee reich <lreich@hvc.rr.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] suggestions for photo opps
  • Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 14:37:29 -0500

I wonder if anyone out there can help me out. I'm working on a book for which I need photos of fruit plants used in landscaping -- as specimen trees in front yards, as hedges along driveways, as allées, as foundation plantings near the house, as groundcovers, and as vine clad arbors. That is, fruit trees, shrubs, vines, and groundcovers that are being successfully used in the landscape in much the same way in as maple, forsythia, pachysandra, and other strictly ornamental plants are usually used -- except that the fruit plants provide food also.

I would welcome suggestions about the locations of any landscapes or landscape designers that I could contact.  Thanks.

Lee

Lee Reich, PhD

Books by Lee Reich:
Uncommon Fruits for Every Garden