nafex - [NAFEX] Good tasting banana for a container

  • From: "Randall Burd" <burdrs@comcast.net>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Good tasting banana for a container
  • Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 19:35:22 -0500

Title: Message
I am looking looking for a good tasting banana for a container. There seem to be several choices but it's always hard to tell what things taste like in a catalog.

 I would like the tree to stop growing at about 4-5 feet or be receptive to being pruned to this height. I live in zone 6 and would like to bring the tree inside duirng the winter as an indoor plant but don't want to have to cut a hole in my roof.

Thanks.

Randh