nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Looking for wood for Tydeman's Late Orange, Winston, others

  • From: "Lon J. Rombough" <lonrom@hevanet.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Looking for wood for Tydeman's Late Orange, Winston, others
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 09:39:06 -0800

Send a surface mail letter with a SASE and $1.00 to Richard Fahey, the chairman of the NAFEX apple interest group, listed in the back of POMONA.
Richard Fahey,
c/o The Catholic Homesteading Movement, 21
Delaware Square, Norwich, NY 13815-A

He has well over 1,000 varieties. He has no phone or e-mail, so it HAS to be surface mail.
-Lon Rombough