nafex - Re: [NAFEX] maypop/archives

  • From: "MARIE ASHTON" <bwoodtx@verizon.net>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] maypop/archives
  • Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2005 09:15:07 -0600

I just tried to find a way to search the archives the way you suggested and it did not work. It just kept going back to the ibiblio page. The problem is with ibiblio, they are not letting any searchs through but redirecting them to their own sales page, I believe.
Richard Ashton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Pete Tallman" <pete_tallman@hotmail.com>