nafex - Re: [NAFEX] apple description template?

  • From: "Dennis Norton" <dmnorton@royaloakfarmorchard.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] apple description template?
  • Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 01:03:58 -0600

Tanis,

Have you checked out Roger Yepsen's "Apples"? Not quite as detailed as Manhart, but has great descriptions and pictures. I have 3 copies available if interested, but you can pick up used copies at Amazon for about $11. You can check it out at http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0393315673/102-6191598-0810507?v=glance&n=283155 and see the description samples there. I use it in our Apple Barn here at Royal Oak Farm Orchard quite often and have found it quite useful with our customers. I also have several links to other locations on the internet with good info that I will send you to your personal e-mail.

Thank you for contacting us!

Dennis Norton
Royal Oak Farm Orchard
----- Original Message ----- From: "tanis cuff" <tanistanis@hotmail.com>