nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Grafting with the 'Plugger'

  • From: "Dave Griffin" <griffingardens@earthlink.net>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Grafting with the 'Plugger'
  • Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 07:27:55 -0500

A close personal friend of mine has agreed to share his experience with this gadget on the condition of anonymity. He would like to maintain his heretofore pristine reputation for a discerning nose for junk tools and to keep his name off the sucker lists for such like.  "100% waste. The pencil sharpener makes a decent job of it but the drill tears a ragged hole that ruins the cambium. Even with an improved drill that makes a cleaner hole I couldn't get a take on apples."

Sincerely,
John Doe