nafex - Re: [NAFEX] pawpaw shelters?

  • From: Ribes60@aol.com
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] pawpaw shelters?
  • Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 09:33:10 EDT

Scott, I have tree shelters from A.M. Leonards, they are 4 feet tall so I cut them in half and get two  - two foot shelters. They are pretty good for short seedlings such as Paw Paw, June Berries and so forth.They have a website :  www.amleo.com and a toll free number: 800-543-8955. I have found them very good to deal with and they ship promptly.

Where are you getting your Paw Paw seedlings, I had 25 that I put out in spring and lost most of them, from too hot weather I think. I do plan to put out more this fall.

Ed Mashburn
Central PA
Zone 5A