nafex - Re: [NAFEX] jam/jelly

  • From: "Thomas Olenio" <tolenio@sentex.net>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] jam/jelly
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 10:48:11 -0400

Hi,

I think "fruit butter" has a better mental appeal, than "fruit spread". "Stread" has the conontation of being a synthetic replcement for "whole" products. Many butter replacemtns are good examples of this.

Just my opinion.

I use to buy black currant tea, until I read the label more closely and it was "blackcurrant flavored".

Later,
Tom