nafex - RE: [NAFEX] citrus seedlings need help

  • From: "Mark Lee" <markl@nytec.com>
  • To: "'North American Fruit Explorers'" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [NAFEX] citrus seedlings need help
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 07:32:14 -0700

Thanks for all the advice I received on my tired looking citrus
seedlings. It has been 3 weeks since I asked for help. Time for an
update.

I think my main problem was over watering. I cut back watering to once
per week. I also increased drainage in the pots. The old leaves
continued to drop, but now I have a new set of leaves starting to
emerge. Problem solved. Now all I need is another 10 years of waiting
and lots of heat, and I may get some barely edible fruit!

-Mark Lee, Seattle, zone 8a