nafex - Re: [NAFEX] "Roundup"/ & poison ivy

  • From: "Regina Kreger" <regina@kreger.net>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] "Roundup"/ & poison ivy
  • Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 19:35:07 -0400

You know, I admit to having used Roundup on poison ivy last year too. I
would not crow about it, though, knowing or even suspecting the collateral
damage it does. It is a choice I would probably make again today, but it
saddens me to poison the earth.

I might even be capable of killing a man in self-defense. And I suppose I
would be relieved if I turned out to have the strength to defend myself. But
I sure as hell would not rejoice in it.