nafex - [NAFEX] zinc

  • From: "kieran or donna" <redherring@tnaccess.com>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] zinc
  • Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 20:27:40 -0600

Got out the calculator, 5 lbs zinc sulfate at the MAXIMUM dose rate, would
cover 2420 sq ft or a 49 x 49 ft square. Hmmm... this is interesting. We
tend to be a bit short of zinc here, just a little, so if I could find a 5 #
bag, I could probably spread it very thinly over garden and around young
fruit trees for a MUCH lower dose. I'll be doing about the same for boron,
not something you want to overdo. My compost will not be spread evenly, so
I wouldn't dare do it that way.

  • [NAFEX] zinc, kieran or donna, 03/04/2005
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • [NAFEX] zinc, kieran or donna, 03/04/2005