nafex - [NAFEX] Mason Bee Hatch

  • From: applesrgood@webtv.net (Dan Ester)
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org (North American Fruit Explorers)
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Mason Bee Hatch
  • Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 15:32:59 -0800

My Mason Bee's hatched today. This is about normal for our mild climate
in Western Oregon. Manchurian Apricot is now starting to open up. We are
down over ten inches of rain for the year. A little over three and a
half inches so far. We should be about fourteen. Very little snow-pack
in the mountains.
Off to the store to stock up on bandages for next weeks HOS scion
exchange in Canby Or. I will be helping out on the grafting table. Dan

Dan Ester
Eugene, Or.

  • [NAFEX] Mason Bee Hatch, Dan Ester, 02/27/2005