nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Responding to Pat Meadows

  • From: Pat Meadows <pat@containerseeds.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Responding to Pat Meadows
  • Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2005 09:28:02 -0500

On Wed, 02 Feb 2005 07:42:35 -0600, you wrote:

> I have raised Jingle Bell peppers and can say with certainty that people
>do not 'especially' want miniature peppers. The reason I grow them is
>because, in my climate, plants that produce normal-sized fruits tend to bear
>one, rarely two, ripe bell peppers within a normal growing season. There is
>steady demand for ripe bell peppers at farmers' markets and I grow them
>because no one else does. Jingle Bell Peppers are the only garden item that
>will earn more than 50 cents per square foot of garden space (including
>aisles).

Thanks, Jim.

I thought maybe they were used for hors d' oeuvres or
something along those lines. My life doesn't run to
cocktail parties and/or hors d' oeuvres, so I wouldn't know
it if they were. :)

Pat
--
ContainerSeeds.com - vegetable, herb, fruit, and
edible flower seeds for successful container growing.