nafex - RE: [NAFEX] What's topical? (Admin Message)

  • From: "NAFEX List" <nafexlist@hotmail.com>
  • To: brucedhansen@sbcglobal.net, nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc:
  • Subject: RE: [NAFEX] What's topical? (Admin Message)
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 17:27:08 -0800

Bruce:

One does not have to be a member of NAFEX to belong to this list. It was discussed in the past, but deferred at this time. There are fervent supporters on both sides of that issue. It was one of the first topics of discussion and seems to pop-up every few years as a topic of discussion.

NAFEX does not pay anything toward the costs of administration, since th list is hosted for free on IBIBLIO. I receive no compensation (now or at any point in the past) in the form of either cash or benefits.

Happy to help,

GREG MILLER