nafex - Re: [NAFEX] attachment?! help please

  • From: Andriy Palamarchuk <apa3a@yahoo.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] attachment?! help please
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 18:09:01 -0800 (PST)

--- tanis grif <tanisgrif@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Can anyone tell me why the message I just posted
> appearred as an attachment? I sent it as a "plain
> old" email, nothing fancy. Can I correct this
> problem, or am I stuck with it? Thanks for any
> help.

Tanis, don't worry.
Your message looks fine (at least in Yahoo web mail
client). It seems that the attachment is added by the
mailing list software to all the messages to the list
and contains instructions how to manage list
subscription. Don't know however why the server adds
in some cases this text as attachment in other cases
includes it into the message.

People were able to read and respond to my messages
and I also use Yahoo.

Hope this helps,
Andriy Palamarchuk
Zone 6, MA