nafex - Re: [NAFEX] New Apples

  • From: "Dr. Chiranjit Parmar" <parmarch@vsnl.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] New Apples
  • Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 10:54:58 +0530

Respected Dr. Janick,

I have started. But the work is taking much longer than I had expected. I
hope to complete by November end. I have some other commitments (better
paid) too. I am also in touch with Dr. Paull about it.

Regards,

Very obediently yours,

Dr. Chiranjit Parmar
186/3 Jail Road
Mandi HP 175001, INDIA.
Phone: 01905 - 222810 Fax: 01905 - 225419
www.lesserknownindianplants.com