nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Question........

  • From: Thomas Olenio <tolenio@sentex.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Question........
  • Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2004 14:06:52 -0400

Hello,

I do not have a supplier, but have you asked those in the industry (lawn care, nurseries, orchards, vineyards, etc.)?  Not the counter people, but the people who have licenses to actually apply the stuff?

Just an idea.

Sometimes you can get a distributor name from the companies that manufacture it too.

Later,
Tom

Jim F wrote:
20040601131555.98414.qmail@web60002.mail.yahoo.com">
   A couple of weeks ago, I asked the group if anyone knew of an internet based company that sells the fungicide, Thiram.  I received one response instructing me to do a Google search, which I had already done with zero results.
   So, may I ask the question again?  Other names for Thiram include:

 Common names include thiram (U.S.), thiuram (Japan), and TMTD (former U.S.S.R.), TMT, and TMTDS. Trade names include AAtack, Arasan, Aules, Fermide 850, Fernasan, FMC 2070, Hexathir, Mercuram, Micropearls, Nomersan, Pomarsol, Puralin, Rezifilm, Rhodiasan Express, Spotrete, Tersan, Thiosan, Thiotex, Thiramad, Thirame, Thiuramin, Thirasan, Tirampa, Tiuramyl, TMTC, TMTD 50 Borches, Trametan, Tuads, and Tulisan.

Thanks,

Jim Fruth

Pequot Lakes, MN

Do you Yahoo!?