nafex - [NAFEX] Grapple or Grape-L

  • From: "Rodney Eveland" <reveland@collinscom.net>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Grapple or Grape-L
  • Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 20:13:41 -0600

I came across some Grapples today. The package says "Looks like an
apple, tastes like a grape. To me they smell like a grape, but still
taste like an apple. The patent is pending. Does anyone know the
characteristics of this apple? It came from Wenatchee, Wa and I assume
that someone thinks it is worth a premium price as they are $1.00
apiece and aren't that big - maybe 7 ounces each.

Rodney in Northeast Wyoming where we had 0 growing degree days today.

  • [NAFEX] Grapple or Grape-L, Rodney Eveland, 05/31/2004