nafex - [NAFEX] Re: nafex Digest, Vol 15, Issue 45

  • From: Rondi Anderson <nafex@mokalive.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Re: nafex Digest, Vol 15, Issue 45
  • Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 20:46:34 -0500

I have bermuda grass growing in one of my pastures and I've always thought it would be good in our orchard as it is late to grow in the spring, is thin and never gets higher then a foot often less then 9 inches. It's grown around here for hay and is high in protein, but doesn't bind it into the soil as far as I aware.

I've considered herbs like comfrey too, but around here comfrey is a deer treat.

Rondi