nafex - RE: [NAFEX] Scion storage in freezer works!

  • From: "tanis cuff" <tanistanis@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: RE: [NAFEX] Scion storage in freezer works!
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 03:28:26 +0000

Thanks, Bernie. That was actually my next Q-- on whether to "store scions in a block of ice"-- the scion in a bag and then the bag frozen in some water ? Or the scion directly frozen into the water, and then the ice packaged up somehow? Your description makes sense, and sounds simpler to me.

tc, s.WI, not so cold but winter enough