nafex - [NAFEX] Re Todd Ravitch's re-blooming trees

  • From: Jim F <bonfire58_2000@yahoo.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Re Todd Ravitch's re-blooming trees
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 07:22:50 -0800 (PST)

    I had fruit trees and berry bushes doing a second bloom too.  This is Minnesota and I have never seen anything like it before.  I blamed it on the freakish winter - we had no snow.  Unlike Todd's unusually cool weather just prior to his re-bloom, no related mechanism was observed here.  Of the other researchers with whom I rub elbows, we all dismissed it as something unexplainable.  Does anyone have an explanation?

Jim Fruth
Pequot Lakes, MN

Do you Yahoo!?