nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Ecological Fruit Production in the North

  • From: Waite8@aol.com
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Ecological Fruit Production in the North
  • Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 16:48:06 EST

In a message dated 12/3/03 12:46:07 PM, jbunker@gwi.net writes:

Waite,

To purchase a Blue Pearmain, just place a regular Fedco tree order using an
order sheet or a letter and write in Blue Pearmain with the desired
rootstock (and an alternative rootstock if there is one).  The price is
$18.00 per special order tree.  Follow the instructions on p 3 of the
catalog.

Regards,

John

Thanks John. If I want it semi-dearf can I simply say that, I do not know the number of the rootstock. Waite