nafex - [NAFEX] Return of the porcupine

  • From: "Dean Kreutzer" <deankreutzer@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Return of the porcupine
  • Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 00:32:15 -0600

Well, he came again tonight and ate the bait of apples sprinkled with salt that I placed just outside the trap, but didn't go in to where the other bait was...smart. I went out at 6pm and at 11pm, so hopefully I will be able to narrow down when he feeds, assuming he is on a consistent schedule. I followed his tracks in the snow for an hour and a half, but I got so twisted around I almost ended up on my neighbours field....I guess my parents should have put me in boy scouts.

I guess I'll try the brake fluid next...hopefully it will clean him out.

Thanks for all who responded.

Dean
Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
USDA zone 3

Add photos to your e-mail with MSN 8. Get 2 months FREE*. http://join.msn.com/?page=features/photos&pgmarket=en-ca&RU=http%3a%2f%2fjoin.msn.com%2f%3fpage%3dmisc%2fspecialoffers%26pgmarket%3den-ca

  • [NAFEX] Return of the porcupine, Dean Kreutzer, 11/27/2003