nafex - [NAFEX] Time Saving Device

  • From: Jim F <bonfire58_2000@yahoo.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Time Saving Device
  • Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 06:15:50 -0800 (PST)

     For anyone who grows blackberries, grapes, black raspberries, there is a device that is a REAL time-saver!  It is called an HTB2 Tapener.
     Back when I grew tomatoes for sale, it took me ten afternoons to tie them all to their stakes.  After I bought a tapener, the task took three hours.  A HTB2 Tapener is a hand-held tying machine allowing vines, etc. to be tied to their trellis in 2 - 3 seconds.  It saves me so much time that I share its use with everyone I know.  I bought mine from a company in Minneapolis, MN, called MDT & Associates.  Their email is mdtgrow@juno.com .

Jim Fruth
Pequot Lakes, MN

Do you Yahoo!?
Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now