nafex - Re: [NAFEX] apple tree size and harvest q's

  • From: road's end farm <organic101@linkny.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] apple tree size and harvest q's
  • Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 08:52:09 -0500

On Wednesday, November 5, 2003, at 01:56 AM, sam bucus wrote:

-does anyone know where i can buy a copy of "ecological fruit production in the north" by bart hall?  i cant find it anywhere on teh internet.

This may be out of print (again). Last year's Fedco catalogue listed it, but said that what they had were "the last remaining copies". I don't know if they have any left. It did get reprinted once, maybe they'll do it again. My copy says,

Distributed in USA by:
Bart Hall-Beyer
R.R. #3
Scotstown, Québec, J0B 3J0

Published and distributed in Canada by:
Jean Richard
C.P. 721
Trois-Riviéres, Québec, G9A 5J3

but that was in the 1980's and I don't know if they're still in the same places. Jean Richard is co-author, by the way.