nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Blackcurrant Sources

  • From: Lucky Pittman <lucky.pittman@murraystate.edu>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Blackcurrant Sources
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 11:34:31 -0600

At 11:57 AM 10/29/2003 -0500, Don wrote:
I can't think of a better source for information on blackcurrants and ribes in general than Nafex's own Ed Mashburn at Northumberland, PA Ed will also sell plants. Haven't seen him post much to the list lately, but maybe this question will inspire him. He has a website, the address to which I seem to have lost, but it should be easy to find with a search.

Ed's website is at: http://www.currants.com