nafex - [NAFEX] restoring old apple trees

  • From: David Baldwin <apples@ns.sympatico.ca>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org, drebuffoni@mn.rr.com
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [NAFEX] restoring old apple trees
  • Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2003 00:29:29 -0300

Dean,

The folowing may be something like you are looking for.
Follow the "rejuvenate fruit trees" link on the URL below to
get some general information on the process.

http://www.nsapples.com/introhg.htm

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
> Can anyone help Dean?
> Jackie -- Perhaps my memory is faulty, but I seem to
recall a Pomona
article about restoring old apple trees. Has there been
such? I'm
interested because I have a small, abandoned apple orchard
at our farm
in southeastern Minnesota. I want to restore it. Can you
help me? --
Thanks, Dean Minneapolis drebuffoni at mn.rr.com

db

Did you eat an APPLE today?

David Baldwin
Courtney Hill Farm
Woodville Nova Scotia

  • [NAFEX] restoring old apple trees, David Baldwin, 10/01/2003