nafex - [NAFEX] Rootstock Sources

  • From: Mauch1@aol.com
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Rootstock Sources
  • Date: Thu, 08 May 2003 17:08:11 -0400

In their [willamettenurseries]listed pricing they don't show
anything less than 100 rootstocks (and one of the other listed
to me privately - TRECO - says it is wholesale only). Do
these sources sell quantities of rootstocks in quantities of
10 of a kind(and preferably less?) If you have to order in quantities of
100, then to me that's commercial.

The third nursery suggested to me Willow Lake does not appear to be mail
order (I realize I did not indicate that as one
of my original criteria).

Thanks,

Chris Mauchline

>Check these folk out. I really like them.

>Bruce
>z5 MI

>http://www.willamettenurseries.com/

Chris Mauchline