nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Sources for orchard ladders

  • From: Phil Norris <cousinphil@acadia.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Sources for orchard ladders
  • Date: Sun, 4 May 2003 12:59:07 -0400

Richard,

There's a fellow here in Maine, Peter Baldwin, who makes outstanding wooden apple ladders. He has the whole range of sizes in tripod, open-topped, and pointed. They all feature basswood sides and ash rungs. I personally have a 7 foot tripod which is very sturdy, a ten foot pointed and a sixteen foot pointed which get me just about anywhere in any tree. If you want to talk to a laid-back guy who really knows apple ladders give him a call.

Peter Baldwin
Baldwing Apple Ladders
Brooks, Maine
207 722-3654