nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Oregon Pink Fleshed Apple?

  • From: "Lon J. Rombough" <lonrom@hevanet.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: "William A. Grimes" <wagrimes@sonic.net>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Oregon Pink Fleshed Apple?
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 09:14:04 -0700

Title: Re: [NAFEX] Oregon Pink Fleshed Apple?
It isn't Pink Pearl - that variety isn't red on the outside most of the time.  The person who would probably know is Ram Fishman  He has done more work on red flesh apples than anyone.
Contact him at:
Greenmantle Nursery, Ram and Marissa Fishman, 3010 Ettersburg Road,  Garberville, CA   95440.  (707) 986-7504.  Catalog $3.
-Lon Rombough