nafex - [NAFEX] Kevin Bradley

  • From: Kevin Bradley <kbradley@ttlc.net>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Kevin Bradley
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 12:02:39 -0500

That's such a fantastic offer, to help me with the shipping, thanks for the suggestion Lon and Doreen, but its not going to work, more than half the stock has leafed out. The accident happened the very day before I had intended to dig and ship the stock. Since my time away they have begun to grow.
Insurance may help pay for the losses. Since I put all my sales payments in an account designed to be separate from my essential assets, just in case of a disaster like this, and because I still have an outside job this situation won't be a financial disaster. Your concern has been very comforting but don't worry, things will work themselves out, I am able to graft and plant and next year should not be any different because of the accident.
Kevin B

  • [NAFEX] Kevin Bradley, Lon J. Rombough, 04/22/2003
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • [NAFEX] Kevin Bradley, Kevin Bradley, 04/23/2003