nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Pomona in PDF

  • From: miekal and <dtv@mwt.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Pomona in PDF
  • Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2003 08:23:19 -0600

On the mac most programs you can print to pdf (rather than to the printer) automatically at the press of a button or else you can export to pdf distiller which does the best job of making compact files. The great thing about pdf of course is that if there is something you do want to print out, it can be specified by page number & should (if its set up correctly) print out pages that would look almost identical the existing Pomona.

mIEKAL