nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Pineapple

  • From: hector black <hblack@twlakes.net>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Pineapple
  • Date: Sun, 02 Feb 2003 15:47:26 -0800

Never found seeds in a pineapple, but I never looked that hard.  If you plant the top of the pineapple in soil it will grow and if you give it enough sun and heat, will produce another pineapple.
Hector Black zone 5 middle TN.  I have read that putting a ripe apple or banana next to the pineapple plant will give it some ethylene gas inducing fruit formation.