nafex - [NAFEX] (off topic) Appreciation and bees

  • From: "Dylan Ford" <dford@suffolk.lib.ny.us>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] (off topic) Appreciation and bees
  • Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 08:46:35 -0500

Dear NAFEXers,
I have been a member of NAFEX for several years, but only
discovered the list this year. This is just a New Year's Eve note of
appreciation for being able to eavesdrop (almost daily) upon the ongoing
discussion among so many curious and knowledgeable explorers. At a time when
the news of the day is likely to disgust or discourage me, I find these
voices from the orchards renew my faith that there are generous and
reasonable folks engaged in constructive, life-affirming pursuits, despite
the madness. It makes my day.
Now a question if I may. Can anyone tell me in what season(s) of
the year do honey bees swarm?
Thank you, and best wishes for the New Year.
Dylan Ford
The Twilight Zone